top of page
LPSO RIFLE RANGE:
RULES & REGULATIONS
LOCATED AT 128 RIFLE RANGE ROAD • NORTH OF JENA OFF OF HWY. 127
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC DURING DAYLIGHT HOURS ON
SUNDAY • MONDAY • WEDNESDAY • FRIDAY • SATURDAY
CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC ON TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
• Open hours are subject to temporarily change occasionally due to law enforcement training or reservation. We will make all effort to post these temporary closings to this page and to notify the public through our Facebook page as well. CLICK HERE to view scheduled closings and information on how your agency or organization may reserve the LPSO rifle range.
• Though the rifle range is open to the public, the gates will remain locked. A key must be checked out from the LPSO dispatch office on the day of usage. It must be brought back on the same day. The dispatch office is open 24/7.
• A photo copy of your driver's license and/or picture ID will be made upon checking out a key.
• You must lock the gate behind you when you enter and when you leave.
• Vehicles may NOT be driven beyond the parking lot barriers under any circumstances.
• If you arrive at the range and find that it has been trashed, call dispatch immediately at (318)992-2151, and let them know. Failure to do so will result in loss of your privilege to use the range.
• If you bring target stands, take them with you when you go.
• You are responsible for whoever you bring with you to the range.
• Making a duplicate key will result in the loss of your privilege to use the range.
• The LPSO range is to be used at your own risk.
CURRENT SCHEDULED CLOSINGS IN ADDITION TO TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS
MONDAY • 03/28/2022 7:00 AM - NOON • LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING
INFORMATION FOR RESERVING THE LPSO RIFLE RANGE
If your agency or organization wishes to reserve the LPSO rifle range, we ask for a two-week notice. In order to do so, you must contact Chief Deputy Jimmy Arbogast during business hours, Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM at (318)992-2151.
Reservations & Guidelines
bottom of page