top of page
Anonymously provide a tip on criminal activity in your area...
IMPORTANT - READ THIS FIRST!
To report a crime in progress, or if you need immediate police assistance, please dial 911 immediately.
In case of criminal activity or violence...
(1) Attempt to remove yourself from any danger.
(2) Call 911. Call from a safe location if possible.
(3) If possible, provide the police with the following information:
• Location of crime
• Nature of crime and specifics (number of people involved, any weapons, etc.)
• Any injuries
• Description of suspect(s) (height, weight, sex, race, clothing, hair color, etc.)
• Direction of travel of suspects
• Description of any vehicles involved in the crime
• DO NOT pursue or attempt to detain suspects
Criminal activity report notes:
• If you are a victim or witness of a non-urgent crime; such as, theft of property, fraud, or drugs, please fill out this form as completely as possible.
• Before an official report can be filed, an LPSO officer must be able to contact you to verify all the information you provided. They may also have additional questions regarding the incident.
• Including your name and contact information is STRICTLY OPTIONAL. These are not required if you do not feel comfortable doing so.
• If you are unsure of any details requested on this form, leave those fields blank. Providing misleading or inaccurate information may slow the report filing process.
• If you wish to be contacted, please allow 24 hours for an officer to contact you for verification.
By submitting this report, you certify the information you have provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
You may fill out the form below or contact the LaSalle Parish Sheriff's Office at (318) 992-2151, or call our anonymous tip line at (318) 992-7300.
All identifying information on this form is STRICTLY OPTIONAL. However, if you wish to be contacted by LPSO, please provide identifiers.
bottom of page